A Mercedes-Benz Driver’s Guide To Tire Safety
Don’t roll into National Tire Safety Month (or any month, for that matter) without knowing these top tire safety tips!
Don’t Tire Of Routine
Follow these 2 routine tire maintenance tips:
- Check Your Tire Pressure – With tires losing pressure over time, it is best to consistently check your tire pressure. Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars Service Drive in Newport Beach, CA to have our Team quickly check it for you! (P.S. Check out our Tire PSI Recommendation Guide.)
- Routine Tire Rotations – Ensure your tires wear in a more uniform manner, allowing for a longer lifespan. Details here.
Additional Tire Information
- Tire Balancing- If you notice your steering wheel vibrating or hear a humming noise while driving in Orange County, it may be time to have a Fletcher Jones Motorcars technician check to see if your tires are correctly balanced. More information here.
- Tire Alignment – If you notice pulling, a pulsing steering wheel and increased road noise in the driver’s seat, your tires may need repositioning. Learn more here.
- Mercedes Original Tires (MO)- When it is time to replace your Mercedes-Benz tires, always choose MO Tires as they are designed with the specific tire requirements of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
- How To Find Your Tire Size – It’s always good to know how to find your tire size. Learn how here.