3 Ways To Care For Your Mercedes-Benz In Newport Beach, CA
Updated September 17th, 2021. October is Fall Car Care Month! The Fletcher Jones Motorcars Service Team is celebrating with 3 ways to care for your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
- Routine Maintenance: Your Mercedes-Benz vehicle follows a routine maintenance schedule of every 10,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first, to maintain the vehicle’s safety and operational reliability. (P.S. Yes, your Mercedes-Benz still needs service even if you have been driving less!)
- Complimentary Tire Inspection Special: Proper tire maintenance plays an important role in the performance of your Mercedes-Benz.
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: These are the only kind of Mercedes-Benz parts your trusted Fletcher Jones Motorcars Team will use, because they offer superior performance, reliability, longevity, and Mercedes-Benz Limited Parts Warranty.
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach, you’ll find:
- Service Now, Pay Later – finance your Mercedes-Benz service & parts
- Prepaid Maintenance – Prepay to save money & peace of mind
- Mercedes-Benz Express Service – Quick turnaround & hot coffee in our guest lounge