Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned for Sale in Newport Beach
Buying a Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned car or SUV is about as close as you can get to buying new without the associated price-tag. What does “certified pre-owned” mean? When you buy a Mercedes-Benz CPO vehicle, you’re getting a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz that’s fully inspected, warranty-protected, loaded with features, and cost-effective. The Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Program is known for its rigorous standards; every CPO vehicle is less than six years old and backed by the following:
- Multi-point inspections
- Unlimited miles on warranties
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- 24/7 Personal Assistance
- Vehicle Exchange Privilege
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- 300 authorized dealers nationwide
- Seven-day/500-mile Exchange Privilege
Ready to experience the benefits of buying a used luxury car for yourself? Schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars near Costa Mesa and Irvine!
Benefits of Buying Certified Used Cars
If you’re shopping for a vehicle on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality or features, then a Mercedes-Benz pre-owned model may fit the bill. Whether you buy used or CPO, you’ll obviously enjoy a lower purchase price, but the CPO benefits don’t stop there. Huntington Beach and Orange County shoppers can find other advantages to buying used, including:
- Avoiding Depreciation: New vehicles take the biggest hit in depreciation and can drop in value as much as 40% in the first year, depending on the make, model, and use.
- Affordable Insurance: Not only does a Mercedes-Benz pre-owned vehicle cost less than a brand-new model, but insurance also typically costs less for used vehicles.
- More Features: When you opt for a used or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz, you can often afford a higher trim level or more optional features than you could if you purchased the vehicle new.
Why Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz from Fletcher Jones?
Buying a certified used Mercedes-Benz also opens doors to CPO financing offers. Not to mention, you can finance or lease, letting you enjoy the comforts of a luxury vehicle at a rate you can afford. Whether you’re interested in a CPO C-Class or CPO E-Class, we’ll help you snag the best terms and rates for you!
To get started, apply for financing online, or contact us to learn more about Mercedes-Benz CPO vs. BMW CPO.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Tax, title, registration, $925 transportation charge, and dealer preparation fees not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (949) 718-3000 or by visiting us at the dealership.
*With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 60 month term 4.99% interest and 20% downpayment.
*Number One Claim based on Calendar Year 1999 – 2020, per MBUSA National New Vehicle Sales Reporting