Preview the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC points to the future of electric cars. The first model produced in the new Mercedes-Benz family of all-electric vehicles, the EQC will deliver impressive performance and come with plenty of exciting, high-end technologies and comfort features. Learn more about the new 2020 EQC by reading Fletcher Jones Motorcars’ exclusive preview of the model below.
Mercedes-Benz EQC Engine Specs & 0-60 Time
This new electric vehicle will be efficient, but that doesn’t mean it’ll lack power. The EQC features a brand-new drive system. Two asynchronous motors with compact electric drivetrains will be found at each axle, resulting in the increased traction and handling that an AWD vehicle provides. The new EQC engine will generate an impressive amount of power – outputting up to 402 hp and 564 lb-ft of torque – and will have the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 4.9 seconds as well. Charging the EQC between drives will be fast, too, as it’ll be able to fast-charge from 10 percent to 80 percent in only 40 minutes!
Mercedes-Benz EQC Interior Features & Safety
The 2020 EQC will come with the innovative feature Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX. MBUX is an infotainment system that is voice-powered and learns driver preferences over time. MBUX can also understand conversational language. Feeling cold? Instruct the system to turn the temperature up in the cabin by simply saying, “Hey Mercedes-Benz, I’m cold.” The EQC will come with plenty of other exciting features as well, such as:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- ECO Assist System with comprehensive support for electric driving
- Digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25-inch instrument cluster and 10.25-inch media display
- LED Intelligent Light System headlamps
- Standard smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with EV-optimized modes
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Standard Active Brake Assist, Speed Limit Assist, and PRESAFE® system
- Available Driver Assistance Systems, including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, and PRESAFE PLUS®
Get More Details About the EQC from Fletcher Jones Motorcars!
Interested in learning more about the 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC? Contact us with questions! If you want to take a look at one of our current hybrid models, like the GLE Hybrid, visit us near Costa Mesa or Irvine! One of our sales associates will be happy to set you up with a test drive.