How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service B* cost is determined by a few different factors. At Fletcher Jones Motorcars, the cost of Service B starts at around $528, but this will vary based on the model you own and the parts needed. For an exact quote, we always recommend contacting Fletcher Jones Motorcars’ service center.
What Does the Cost of Mercedes-Benz Service B Include?
While cost differs from one vehicle to the next, the Service B maintenance** and repairs you’ll get remain the same. Service B repairs include:
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement^
- Oil Filter Replacement^
- Brake component inspection
- Fluid level checks and adjustments based on suggested service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Brake fluid exchange
- Cabin filter replacement
- Tire (including spare) pressure corrections and, if needed, tire pressure monitoring system reset
- Meeting the needs for your vehicle’s year and model, as shown on the service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the United States
- Maintenance counter reset
How to Reduce Mercedes-Benz Repair Expenses
- Trust Our Experts: Our certified technicians are trained on all of the latest Mercedes-Benz technology, which means they know your vehicle inside and out and are more qualified to service your model compared to third-party shops.
- Use Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts: When you choose genuine Mercedes-Benz parts over aftermarket parts, you’re more likely to see better results after the repair. This is because our OEM parts are guaranteed to be of high quality and are made specifically for your Mercedes-Benz model.
- Utilize Our Service Specials: Our dealership offers rotating parts and service specials, giving Huntington Beach drivers the opportunity to save on maintenance and repairs.
Schedule Mercedes-Benz Service B in Newport Beach!
For more information on Mercedes-Benz Service B cost and repairs, contact us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars. Is your vehicle due for Service B? Schedule an appointment online, or visit us in person near Irvine and Costa Mesa!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
^Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.