The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is Coming to Orange County
Inside our GLS SUV you are guaranteed to be comfortable when you’re driving around Laguna Beach, thanks to the extra 2.36” you get from the wheelbase. The second row has gained more room than ever. Now, all three rows are fully adjustable electronically! With the obvious space it provides, you’ll also find a progressive interior design. Here is what you can find standard with it:
- A new generation steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- Two grab handles on the center console
- Widescreen dual display with a 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster and 12.3” multimedia display with touchscreen
- New touchpad in the center console
- 64- Color Ambient Lighting
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- MB Navigation
- Intelligent Light System with Ultra Range Highbeams
- KEYLESS GO® and HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- SiriusXM® Radio
- Wireless Charging
- 6 or 7 Seat Configuration
Striking Exterior and Power
The larger dimensions of the new GLS SUV have made even more room for the exterior to impress on the streets of Corona Del Mar. You can find contoured lines on the side of the vehicle with a curved back, giving the new GLS a slightly different look than before.
In 2020, the GLS-Class has a 3.0L Inline-6 Turbo engine with EQ Boost. The EQ Boost gives the GLS an electrified component that eliminates the need for a traditional starter motor. It allows it to spin faster and start the engine quicker. Overall, it makes the GLS more powerful. The 2020 GLS SUV will have 369 lb-ft of torque, 5.9 second 0-60mph acceleration, 362 horsepower, and 4MATIC® All- Wheel Drive.
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars
With the 2020 GLS SUV arrival in September 2019, we cannot wait to see what else it has in store. If you would like to learn more, visit our website here! Come down to Fletcher Jones Motorcars to see the rest of our inventory. You can find amazing offers on other SUVs, such as the GLA, GLC, and GLE!