Check Out the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 With Scott Ribble
Check out the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300! This information is presented by Scott Ribble with Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach, CA. Contact us today at (949) 718-3000 to learn more about your next Mercedes-Benz SUV!
- Discovering the new exterior features of the 2020 GLC SUV
- Learning about the exciting new interior features of the 2020 GLC-Class
Under the Hood: Performance of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV
- Increased horsepower over previous GLC generation: The new generation twin scroll inline four cylinder motor gives the 2020 GLC-Class a total output of 255 horsepower and 275 lb ft of torque. This is an increase of 14 horsepower over the previous generation GLC.
- Mercedes-Benz In-House 9G Tronic Transmission: Allows for seamless gear shifts & instant power delivery to the rear wheels. 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive System available.
- Fuel Economy of 2020 GLC: 22 miles per gallon in the city. 29 miles per gallon on the highway.
- Additional Details: The hood itself lifts into the full service position and the engine bed has the same color paint as the exterior of your GLC.
Reach out to us today at (949) 718-3000 to learn more about the performance of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV.
Exterior Features of the 2020 GLC SUV
- Updated LED Headlights: Increased visibility at night
- New LED Tail Lights: Look fresh, modern & updates the look overall
- Massive Anti-Lock Disk Brakes: Comes with standard traction control & found on all 4 wheels
- Turn Indicators on Side View Mirrors: Allows other drivers to see your turn signal
- Windshield: The seam is both smooth and lipped, which channels water over the top of your vehicle in rain. This moves the water away from the side windows to create better visibility.
- Fuel Filler On Passenger Side: The purpose of this design is for your safety. If there ever comes a time you need to refuel with a can, you can be on the opposite side of traffic.
Explore the exterior features further by speaking with your FJ Motorcars team today at (949) 718-3000!
Interior Features of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX): Mercedes-Benz latest infotainment system that offers an array of exciting features to let you customize your drive. Check out MBUX here!
- Storage: With seats up, you have 19.4 square feet of storage. With seats folded down, you have 56.5 square feet of storage. The storage area itself is designed to accommodate the common square design of luggage and packages to help maximize your usable space!
- Augmented Reality Navigation System: This system uses the car’s 360° cameras to show navigation directions over the live feed on the screen.
Contact us today at (949) 718-3000! Our Fletcher Jones Motorcars team in Newport Beach, CA looks forward to assisting you on your Mercedes-Benz journey.