2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan Walk Around With Scott Ribble
See the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan! Scott Ribble of Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach, CA provides an in-depth look at the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the latest installment of his Mercedes-Benz Walk Around Video Series.
Did You Know?
The 2020 C-Class Sedan is a rear wheel drive vehicle, making it feel surefooted on the road. There is no feeling of torque steer and accelerating into a turn feels smooth and natural. Experience driving the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 near Huntington Beach today! Contact your Fletcher Jones Motorcars Team at (949) 718-3000.
Under The Hood Of The 2020 C-Class Sedan
- 255 horsepower & 273 lb-ft of torque
- The hood itself opens to the full service position for easy access to the motor. Additionally, it is equipped with two springs and three latches to apply tension and keep the hood affixed.
The 2020 C 300 Design Delivers Safety
Did you know the 2020 C-Class has design elements that double as safety features? Examples include:
- Two bulkheads in the engine compartment – The first bulkhead is placed around the engine while the second is in front of the passenger compartment. The placements of the bulkheads make the Mercedes-Benz C 300 safer and quieter. Plus, many of the electronics are shield from the heat of the motor, allowing for a longer lifespan.
- The Brakes – The C-Class stops when you need it to. With the massive rotors cross drilled and the wheels working like fan blades to suck the heat away from the brakes, there is the near elimination of brake fade.
- Hoop Door Handles – Nearly indestructible and structural integrity in a collision. If needed, emergency services could attach a two hook to the handle to pull the door open
- QVC Code – The frame of the 2020 C-Class uses huge amounts of high-strength, low-alloy steel. Therefore, a QVC Code can be found on the inside of the fuel filler door to show emergency cut points.
- LED Lights – The standard multi-element LED lights with a single daytime LED torch offer drivers with near daylight levels of illumination.
Learn all the safety features of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan by speaking with our friendly and knowledgeable team today.
Interior of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300
As a driver of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan in Irvine, CA, you’ll enjoy an interior with a 12.3” digital instrument cluster, a 10.25” center display screen, 64-color ambient lighting, Dynamic Select®, and more. Reach out to us today at (949) 718-3000 to learn more.
Are you ready to be driving the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan in Orange County, CA? Start the process now with our online express store or contact us today at (949) 718-3000. We look forward to assisting you on your Mercedes-Benz C-Class journey near Corona Del Mar, CA.