Trade Up, Trade Out
If you’re ready to upgrade to a new car, you may be wondering, “How does trading in a vehicle work?” It’s easier than you might think:
- Using our trade-in car value estimator, enter some basic information about your car, including make/model, mileage, and optional features.
- Clean the exterior/interior of your car.
- Bring your estimate to Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach near Irvine to complete your trade-in.
Take a look below to learn more about the benefits of trading in a car, and why you should consider a new Mercedes-Benz!
What are the Benefits of a Trade-In?
- Hassle-Free Process: If you don’t have the time to advertise your vehicle, answer inquiries, or meet with prospective buyers around Huntington Beach, a trade-in is a great option. All you have to do is print out your estimate and arrive at the dealership to negotiate.
- Cuts Down the Cost of a New Car: You can put your vehicle trade-in value toward the cost of a new car. A trade-in is one of the easiest and fastest ways to reduce a down payment on a loan, or cover the first few payments on a new lease.
Upgrade to a Mercedes-Benz!
As a car shopper, you have plenty of options. Here are just a few examples of what you’ll get when you upgrade to a Mercedes-Benz over a mainstream model:
- Coupe: The Ford Fusion Platinum starts at $36,895. But, the four-door Mercedes-Ben CLA 250 Coupe, which starts at $32,700, comes standard with a more fuel-efficient engine, optional adaptive variable suspension, and optional genuine wood trim.
- Sedan: Opt for a Toyota Avalon Limited, starting at $41,300, or upgrade to a Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan, starting at $40,250. The C 300 offers comparable engine specs, greater fuel economy, and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- SUV: Compared to the Honda CR-V Touring (starting MSRP $32,650), the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 (starting MSRP $33,400) offers a stronger turbo engine, comparable highway fuel economy, and an optional electronic parking aid.
Trade in Your Old Vehicle Right Here in Orange County!
If you have more questions about trading in a vehicle, or leasing a Mercedes-Benz vehicle, contact Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach. You can also visit us in person for one-on-one assistance; we’re located at 3300 Jamboree Road in Newport Beach, CA—a short drive from Costa Mesa and Laguna Beach.