How To Clean Seats in a Mercedes-Benz
Orange County and Laguna Beach drivers love the high-end feel of leather upholstery inside their new Mercedes-Benz vehicles. While leather seats are considered more luxurious than cloth, they also require more specialized care to stay in like-new condition. In between car detailing services, ensure you’re properly caring for your leather seats with these helpful tips from Fletcher Jones Motorcars.
Continue reading below to find out how in just a few easy steps.
- First vacuum the crevices of your seats to remove any dust, dirt, or debris.
- Once the debris has been removed, apply a pH-neutral cleaning solution to your upholstery, making sure to avoid getting any liquid cleaner into any perforations.
- Then, use a microfiber cloth and soft-bristled brush to gently clean the leather upholstery.
- After cleaning your seats, you’ll want to condition the leather to prevent cracks and dryness.
- Apply the conditioner, and gently work it into the leather in circles. Let the conditioner soak into the leather for about an hour before touching the upholstery.
To learn more about how to care for your leather seats in your new Mercedes-Benz vehicle, contact us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars. Our service center‘s representatives will gladly share all our tips to keep your Mercedes-Benz vehicle in prime condition. If you’re a Fletcher Jones Preferred Owner, visit us for a complimentary car wash and more car care tips!
Service Center Service Specials Contact Us