Should I Lease or Finance My New Mercedes-Benz?
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach, we often hear our guests asking, “Should I lease or finance my new Mercedes-Benz?” Our team at Fletcher Jones Motorcars would like to assist you in this, which is why we recommend comparing the two options below:
Discover the Route for You: Financing vs. Leasing
Financing Your Mercedes-Benz
If your goal is to have full ownership of your Mercedes-Benz and you have a down payment saved, then financing may be the route for you.
- Down payment & car loan are expected
- Monthly payments required for the life of the loan
- Once the loan has been paid in full, the lender will turn the title over and you are the owner of your vehicle
- No more monthly payments after loan is paid in full
- Your Mercedes-Benz will outlive the Mercedes-Benz four-year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, which means you are responsible for the costs of any issues that arise thereafter.
- Consider financing a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz, which includes CPO Limited Warranty of 12 months with unlimited miles
Leasing Your Mercedes-Benz
If you would like lower monthly payments, the option of $0 down payment, and having the option of driving the newest Mercedes-Benz model sooner than later, then leasing your Mercedes-Benz may be the route for you.
Preferred Owner Benefits
After financing or leasing your Mercedes-Benz at Fletcher Jones Motorcars, you’ll gain exclusive access to Fletcher Jones Preferred Owner Benefits. Discover the benefits of being a Preferred Owner at Fletcher Jones Motorcars.
To learn more about your leasing and financing options, contact us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach today. We look forward to speaking with you.