Mercedes-Benz E 300 Offers and Description
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
The E 300 Sedan’s 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine produces a notable 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, and earns an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway with the help of the standard ECO-START® system. Precise and intelligent, the lowered suspension system automatically adjusts the firmness of the valving inside each shock absorber to adapt to unique surfaces and driving styles. In addition, the E 300 Sedan offers the following performance features:
- 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, and Individual modes
- ESP® Dynamic Cornering Assist
- Optional comfort suspension with selective damping system (available in Luxury Package)
Crafted for your enjoyment, the interior of the E 300 Sedan invigorates the senses with high-end materials and features, such as a 64-color LED ambient lighting system and an optional 12.3-inch widescreen instrument cluster. Touch Controls let you scroll through menus in the driver information center, or access the Bluetooth®* interface, audio system, or COMAND® system. The E 300 sets the stage for the upper-tier E-Class Sedans with its brilliant array of comforts and infotainments:
- 12.3-inch display with a touchpad controller and voice control
- COMAND® navigation
- Optional 1,450-watt Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound system
- Optional Premium Package
Using its arsenal of clever technologies, the 2019 E 300 Sedan goes above and beyond to keep you protected, outdoing competitors like the BMW 5-Series,Audi A6, Jaguar XF, or Lexus LS 460. From LED headlamps and taillamps to Active Brake Assist and available DISTRONIC PLUS®, the E 300 Sedan offers everything you need to feel secure during commutes through Costa Mesa or Laguna Beach. Check out a few of the E 300 Sedan’s most impressive safety systems:
- Car-to-X Communication: The E-Class takes a leap forward in preventative safety with Car-to-X Communication—a system that allows E-Class drivers to send warnings and notifications to one another.
- PRESAFE® Sound: As part of the PRESAFE® system’s pre-collision preparation, PRESAFE® Sound emits a “pink noise” that helps muffle loud noises by stimulating a natural reflex in the ear canal.
- Optional PRESAFE® Impulse Side: Another extension of PRESAFE®, this system detects probable side impacts, and uses a fast-inflating chamber in the front-seat side bolster to move you out of harm’s way.
Shop the New E-Class in Newport Beach!
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach to experience all the E 300 offers! Contact our sales department to schedule a test drive, or visit our Orange County dealership at 3300 Jamboree Road in Newport Beach, CA. We’re standing by to assist you seven days a week!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.
We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at (949) 718-3000 for more information.