What is Mercedes-Benz mbrace®?
Mercedes-Benz mbrace® is a smart collection of features and services that makes Mercedes-Benz ownership all the more rewarding in Irvine and Costa Mesa. If you currently own or are shopping for a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz from the model years 2010 – 2018, you will have access to some form of Mercedes-Benz mbrace® technology. In model years 2019 – current, Mercedes-Benz mbrace® is replaced by Mercedes me. For deeper insight into what Mercedes-Benz mbrace® means for your 2010 – 2018 model, learn more with Fletcher Jones Motorcars in the guide below.
Discover the Features of mbrace® Connect
In vehicles from the model years 2016 – 2018, Mercedes-Benz mbrace® can utilize many of the latest Mercedes me app functionalities so you can remotely start your engine, lock and unlock your vehicle, locate your vehicle, and more via your smartphone. This package is called mbrace® Connect and is free for five years, starting on the original purchase date. Here’s how to access and use mbrace® Connect in your subscribed 2016 – 2018 model:
Put your car in your pocket, start your car, unlock and lock your doors, flash your lights, and even sound your horn remotely from the comfort of your smartphone. Hi, I’m Josh Polk. I’m the Service Drive Specialist here at Fletcher Jones Motorcars. I want to show you how to use some of the basic features of your mbrace® today.
The Mercedes-Benz mbrace® home screen is designed to look like a virtual version of your car’s SMART KEY, so that you can conveniently access your vehicle’s features — even when you aren’t behind the wheel.
The remote start for your engine feature lets you start your Mercedes-Benz from up to a mile away. The same can be done with the lock and unlock features on your Mercedes-Benz.
Think you forgot to lock your car? Simply open mbrace® and tap the lock button on your virtual key, press okay to confirm, and, in less than a second, you can rest easy knowing your vehicle is secured.
Know where you want to go but don’t know how to get there? No problem! The “Send a Benz” option, located in the menu options at the bottom of the mbrace® app, lets you search for a point of interest, enter a street address, select an address from your phonebook contacts, or your current location. Just tap your preferred method of choice, and voila!
Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Package Options
Depending on the model year of your Mercedes-Benz, you will have access to different features and packages from Mercedes-Benz mbrace®. Fletcher Jones Motorcars wants to help you get the most out of every drive from Huntington Beach to Laguna Beach! Read below to discover what’s available to you.
Mercedes-Benz mbrace® in 2010 – 2015 Models
- mbrace® Base Package, $280/Year: Includes Automatic Collision Notification, SOS/Emergency Call, Roadside Assistance Connection, Automatic Alarm Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Safe Ride, Valet Protect, Send2Benz™, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, Remote Horn & Lights, Vehicle Finder, Dealer Connect, and Vehicle Information.
- <strongmbrace® PLUS, $20/Month: Includes Mercedes-Benz Concierge, Vehicle Monitoring, and Advanced Travel Assistance.
Mercedes-Benz mbrace® in 2016 – 2018 Models
- mbrace® Connect: Free for five years from the original purchase date. Once expired, this package is available via subscription to mbrace® Secure or mbrace® Entertain. Includes Remote Start, Remote Door Lock & Unlock, Remote Horn & Lights, Send2Benz™, Vehicle Finder, Roadside Assistance Connection, Valet Protect, Message Center, Dealer Information, Curfew Minder, Speed Alert, Driving Journal, Travel Zones, and Remote Diagnostic Tests.
- mbrace® Secure, $199/Year: Includes Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, SOS/Emergency Call, Agent-Assisted Door Lock/Unlock, Automatic Alarm Notification, Crisis Assist, Dealer Connect, Safe Ride, and Vehicle Information.
- mbrace® Concierge, $20/Month: Includes Mercedes-Benz Concierge, Points-of-Interest Destination Download, Location-Based Traffic and Weather, and Turn-by-Turn Route Assistance.
- mbrace® Entertain, $18/Month: Includes In-Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot, TuneIn Radio, and iHeart Radio.
Contact Us for Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Assistance
Do you have questions about how to activate the mbrace® mobile app? We’re happy to help at Fletcher Jones Motorcars! Stop by to see us in Newport Beach, near Orange County, or contact us to start a conversation. We’re here to help you make the most of Mercedes-Benz ownership!
2 comment(s) so far on What is Mercedes-Benz mbrace®?
how easy is this to hack into? Does it work for 2008 make and all models?
Mercedes-Benz employs the highest of safety standards with all personal information and technology. Mbrace® capability was released on limited models in 2012 and all 2013 and newer. Unfortunately, a 2008 would not have this capability. Thank you for following our blog!