The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 450 Interior
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 450 Sedan picks up where other luxury vehicles leave off, and reaches untouched levels of opulence. In addition to luxuries like a panorama roof, leather upholstery, and soft-close doors, the Mercedes-Benz S 450 interior includes comforts and technologies you can’t find on other high-end sedans. So, what else can Orange County and Huntington Beach drivers expect from the new S 450 Sedan’s cabin? Read on to find out!
Comfort & Style
When it comes to panache, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is worlds apart from the competition, even the Lexus LS. The entry-level S 450 is no different; despite being the least expensive S-Class Sedan, it rolls out tons of noteworthy features, including:
- 12.3-inch COMAND® display w/ a touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation
- 5 years of Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Connect
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- 64-color/3-zone LED ambient lighting
- Cabin fragrance & air purification systems
- Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
Available Interior Packages
Just when you think the new Mercedes-Benz S 450 can’t get more luxurious, it gives you the option to purchase fully-loaded packages, such as:
- Premium Package—includes active multicontour front seats with massage, KEYLESS GO® heated front seats PLUS, Surround View System, and more.
- Executive Rear Seat Package PLUS—includes 4-place seating with dual power rear seats, folding tables, and heated/cooled cup-holders.
- Warmth & Comfort Package—includes heated/ventilated rear seats, heated steering wheel, and more.
Explore the New S 450 Interior Today!
Ready to experience the Mercedes-Benz S 450 interior for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Costa Mesa and Irvine! Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach is your destination for a wide selection of new Mercedes-Benz S-Class models, as well as great current offers!