2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Dimensions & Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC walks the line between compact and midsize SUV, offering a comfortable and spacious haven for Irvine families. Critics love the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior — and it’s easy to see why. Inside, you’ll find seating for five people, generous cargo space, and cutting-edge features. Below, we’ve highlighted some of the best interior features in the entry-level GLC SUV trim: the 2019 GLC 300.
GLC Cargo Space & Utility
Offering features like a cargo net, ample storage space, and 60/40 split rear power-folding rear seats, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is always flexible:
- Power Liftgate: Rainy day in Irvine? With the power liftgate on the GLC, you can pop the hatch using Smart Key. No need to fish around in your pocket or bag.
- Cargo Space: With the rear seats folded, the base model GLC cargo space starts at 19.4 cubic feet and tops out at 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space. You won’t find that on the BMW X4.
- Additional Cargo Features: The cargo area itself is not only spacious; it’s well-equipped with spring-loaded pop-out brackets, a 12-volt power port, a side cargo net, and lockable underfloor storage.
If there are 5 passengers but you still want a little extra cargo capacity, you can lock the rear seats in a more upright position to make room for large or boxy items in the trunk.
GLC Interior Comfort Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 was designed with utility in mind, but it also doesn’t leave out any of the interior comfort features you’d expect from an SUV in Corona Del Mar:
- Genuine Wood Trim: The GLC interior features four authentic wood trims on the console and doors, including Burl Walnut and Light Brown Linden.
- COMAND®: The GLC 300 gets a standard 7-inch COMAND® display and central controller, which lets you access Bluetooth®*, optional navigation, and optional Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: Separate temperature controls for you and your front passenger guarantee comfort in Huntington Beach’s warm weather.
- Remote Start: Using the Mercedes me app, you can start your GLC from afar, hop in, and go!
GLC Interior Dimensions
Featuring a standard 14-way power driver seat with memory settings and optional 14-way power passenger seat, you can configure the GLC interior to fit your comfort. Here’s how the GLC interior dimensions measure up:
- Front Legroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Headroom: 37.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 38.5 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.5 inches
Tour the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior in Orange County!
Compare the Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV interior vs. the GLC Coupe interior at Fletcher Jones Motorcars! We can help you decide which meets your family’s needs in terms of interior space and comfort. Contact us with questions about price, browse our current offers and finance specials, then schedule a test drive near Costa Mesa!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.