The 2018 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon Interior
Orange County drivers have come to expect many of the same features from both mainstream and luxury SUVs’ cabins, but there’s nothing ordinary about the G Wagon interior! The 2018 Mercedes-Benz G 550 (and the G-Class overall) is a born off-roader with a five-person interior that sports everything from polished wood trim, to a power sunroof, to SiriusXM Traffic and Weather. Take a closer look at some of its best features below!
Comfort & Space
- Premium Seating: The G Wagon interior comes complete with 10-way power front seats with memory, heated and ventilated front seats, and heated rear seats.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control: With dual-zone climate control, you and your front passenger can set separate temperatures and blower settings, ensuring cabin-wide comfort in warm Costa Mesa weather.
- Cargo Space: The rear seats of the new G-Class fold down and flip forward to give you more cargo space—up to 79.5 cubic feet.
- COMAND®: Whether you’re commuting through Irvine, or heading to a remote camping spot, COMAND® keeps you in on track with standard navigation, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and voice control.
- Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Connect (5-Year Subscription): You can use the mbrace® Mobile App to remote-start your car, send destinations to COMAND® navigation, request Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance, and more.
- 12-Speaker Sound System: The cabin is fitted with 12 carefully placed speakers and a subwoofer from harman/kardon® Logic 7®*, which together produce 450 watts of concert-quality sound.
Step Inside the New G-Class Interior Today!
Want to explore the G Wagon interior for yourself? Schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach, located near Huntington Beach! We offer a wide selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUVs, as well as ever-changing lease offers and finance specials.
*harman/kardon and Logic 7 are registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.