2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV Interior Dimensions & Features
Orange County drivers have come to expect many of the same features from the cabins of both mainstream and luxury SUVs, but there’s nothing ordinary about the G Wagon’s interior! The 2019 Mercedes-Benz G 550 — and the G-Class overall — is a born off-roader with a five-person interior that sports everything from polished wood trim to a power sunroof to a Nappa® leather steering wheel. Take a closer look at some of its best features below!
G Wagon Interior: Comfort Features
- Premium seating: The G Wagon interior comes complete with 10-way power front seats with memory, heated and ventilated front seats, and heated rear seats.
- Three-zone climate control: With standard three-zone climate control, you, your front passenger, and back seat occupants can set separate temperatures and blower settings, ensuring cabin-wide comfort in warm Costa Mesa weather.
- 64-color ambient LED lighting: Match the lighting to your mood to make every drive more enjoyable in the 2019 G-Wagon.
- Air Balance cabin-air purification system: Experience the same fresh air you find after a summer storm, thanks to the activated charcoal filtration with ionizer found in G-Wagon system.
G Wagon Interior: Technology Features
- COMAND®: Whether you’re commuting through Irvine, or heading to a remote camping spot, COMAND® keeps you on track with standard navigation, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and voice control.
- Burmester® Surround Sound System: The cabin is fitted with 15 carefully-placed speakers and a 590-watt, 10-channel digital amplifier for pure audio enjoyment.
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display: Easily pick and choose the technology you want to access with this clear central display.
G Wagon Dimensions
The new G Wagon is able to comfortably seat five very comfortably. Fold the rear seats down and you have a bounty of cargo space for your storage needs. See what you can do with the G Wagon dimensions below:
- Headroom (front): 41.85 inches
- Headroom (rear): 40.47 inches
- Legroom (front): 38.66 inches
- Legroom (rear): 39.53 inches
- Shoulder room (front): 57.8 inches
- Shoulder room (rear): 57.36 inches
- G-Wagon Cargo Space: Maximum of 79.5 cubic feet
Step Inside the New G Wagon Interior Today!
Want to explore the G Wagon interior for yourself? Schedule a test drive at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach, located near Huntington Beach! We offer a wide selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUVs, as well as ever-changing lease offers and finance specials.