The Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan: Power and Performance
If you’re considering the Mercedes-Benz E 300 performance sedan—available at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach—you’re likely in the market for top-notch power and handling. If you haven’t yet reviewed the specs of this potent luxury car, read on. Our experts have created a brief catalog of the E 300 Sedan’s performance features to give Orange County and Laguna Beach drivers the opportunity to appreciate exactly what this car offers!
Both the E 300 and E 300 4MATIC® are powered by a 2.0L inline turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that’s mated to a 9G-TRONIC® 9-speed automatic transmission. This combination generates as much as 241 hp and up to 273 lb-ft of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this powertrain earned up to 22 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
Other Performance Features
In addition to a powerful, efficient motor, the new E-Class offers drivers several other features to ensure a comfortable, responsive ride:
- ECO-START®/Stop: For enhanced fuel efficiency, the vehicle turns off the engine at a stop, re-engaging it again almost instantly when you remove your foot from the brake pedal.
- DYNAMIC SELECT®: Drivers can change the way the vehicle rides and responds using a number of different programs accessible via a console-mounted selector.
- Multilink Suspension: Drivers gain complete control over the vehicle’s performance with a responsive multilink suspension and electromechanical power steering with Direct-Steer.
- Brake Assist (BAS®): Brake Assist allows drivers to maintain superior control in normal and emergency situations by providing additional braking force when needed.
- Optional AIR BODY CONTROL®: The optional AIR BODY CONTROL® system uses pressurized air within the suspension to smooth out road bumps on Huntington Beach’s coastal roads.
- Optional Sport Braking: Available in the optional AMG® Line Exterior Package, the sport brake system incorporates perforated front brake discs and painted calipers with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz E 300 Sedan’s Performance!
To learn more about the E 300 Sedan’s performance specs, contact us at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach to schedule a test drive near Costa Mesa and Irvine. If you’d prefer, you may visit our showroom in person at 3300 Jamboree Road in Newport Beach, CA, or speak to an associate at (949) 718-3000.