The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 Interior
Powerful performance is a defining trait of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300, but it’s not the only one worth noting. With so many luxuries on offer, such as Apple CarPlay®, a 12.3-inch display, and HomeLink™, it’s hard to believe the E 300 is an entry-level model. Look below to see what else the Mercedes-Benz E 300 interior promises Irvine drivers!
Comfort & Design
You haven’t fully experienced luxury until you’ve stepped into a Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Offering comforts galore, sweetened by rich, welcoming stylings, the Mercedes-Benz E 300 interior is the picture of premium. Some of its crowning features include:
- Power Front Seats w/ Memory: You and your front passenger can create and store up to three seating positions, ensuring every drive through Orange County is a relaxing one.
- Optional designo® Trims: Choose from designo® Black Piano Lacquer “Flowing Lines” or designo® Magnolia “Flowing Lines” wood trims.
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Great for trips to colder climates, this package adds rapidly heating front seats, a heated steering wheel, and more.
Compared to competitors, the Mercedes-Benz E 300 stands apart as both luxurious and revolutionary. Unlike the Jaguar XF and Audi A6, for example, the new E-Class comes equipped with the following features:
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting: Personalize the cabin by selecting one of 64 available colors for the interior LED lighting system.
- Touch Controls for the Steering Wheel: Using the tablet-like touchpads on the left and right sides of the steering wheel, you can access menu screens in the gauge cluster and the COMAND® system.
- Car-to-X Communication: This technology allows you to send/receive traffic and weather updates to/from other E-Class drivers in and around Costa Mesa.
The New E 300 is a Short Drive from Laguna Beach!
The Mercedes-Benz E 300 interior is one of the most impressive in the segment, offering innovations to rival those of its big sibling, the S-Class. Learn more about features for the E 300, like Mercedes-Benz mbrace® or available DISTRONIC PLUS®, then schedule a test drive near Huntington Beach to explore it for yourself. If you’d prefer to lease instead of buy, be sure to check out our latest lease specials for the new E 300!