Available in six trims, including three AMG® models, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a compact sedan with a sporty streak. Horsepower ranges from 241 to 503 hp, and a 7- or 9-speed automatic is standard. Inside, Orange County drivers will find the latest and greatest features for an entry-level luxury sedan. In fact, U.S. News calls its interior “one of the most elegant in the class.” Here are a few of its base-level offerings:
- Power tilt-and-slide sunroof
- 7-inch display with a central controller
- Genuine wood trim
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- 5-year subscription to mbrace® Connect with Mercedes me
Schedule a test drive at FJ Motorcars Newport Beach, located near Costa Mesa and Irvine. Before you do, check out our new C-Class lease specials!
More from the New Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan
Compared to the E-Class, the C-Class is smaller and not as decorated, but it lives up to the reputation of its Three-Pointed Star. Plus, it’s wonderfully customizable! Huntington Beach drivers can spruce up their new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedans with any of the following optional packages:
- Premium Package–KEYLESS GO®, Blind Spot Assist, and SiriusXM® Radio for 6 months.
- AMG® Line—AMG® body styling, Sport Suspension, and more.
- Night Package—AMG® Line Package, Gloss Black Exterior accents, and 18-inch AMG® wheels in black.
Interested in how the C-Class performs against out-of-brand competitors? See how it beats the Audi A4!