The 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet’s Technology
When it comes to technology, few competitors can stand up to the forward-thinking Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Starting at $133,300, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet is an entry-level model, but its standard technologies are astonishing car buyers in Huntington Beach. Still, the cabin of this new S-Class Cabriolet simplifies communication, entertainment, and navigation with features that never over- or underwhelm!
Stepping inside the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet’s cabin, you’ll immediately be taken with the fluid, driver-intuitive feel, which stems partly from its wide array of technologies. From 64-color LED lighting and AIRSCARF® neck-level heating, to KEYLESS GO® and HomeLink™, the S 560 Cabriolet uses nothing less than cutting-edge features to keep you comfortable. As for infotainment, the new S 560 Convertible has it in spades, including:
- COMAND® System: Controlled by a 12.3-inch display, a tablet-like touchpad controller, and voice recognition, the COMAND® system manages Bluetooth®*, COMAND® hard-drive navigation, 10GB Music Register, and much more.
- Burmester® Surround Sound System: Handcrafted and finely detailed, this audio system includes 13 speakers and a 9-channel digital amplifier, immersing you and your passengers in 590 watts of sound.
- Near-Field Communication (NFC): This technology recognizes when you enter your S 560 with a paired smartphone and instantly establishes a secure wireless data connection to the device.
Innovative Driver Assists
Even as a high-end luxury vehicle, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet’s safety technology goes above and beyond to keep you focused. From a wide-angle rearview camera to ATTENTION ASSIST® and Active Brake Assist, this four-seater pulls out all the stops. A handful of other show-stopping features include:
- Active Full-LED Headlamps: Using Active Curve Illumination and Adaptive Highbeam Assist, the LEDs change their beam patterns to effectively light the way on winding roads.
- Active Parking Assist: During parking, this system utilizes bumper-integrated sensors to warn you of nearby objects and can autonomously steer the S 560 in and out of a parking space.
- MAGIC VISION CONTROL®: Ideal for when you’re open-top cruising around Costa Mesa and Irvine, these heated wipers spray the ideal amount of washer fluid from laser-cut holes to reduce overspray and runoff.
Meet the S 560 Cabriolet in Orange County!
The power and style of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet are only accentuated by its breathtaking array of technology features. Experience the legendary luxury of this world-class convertible in person at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Newport Beach, located near Laguna Beach. Arrange a test drive online or visit us at 3300 Jamboree Road!
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.