2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior Features & Dimensions
Get acquainted with the newly reimagined 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE, complete with upgraded performance features and, of course, a modernized interior, Looking toward the future of progress, the new GLE sets innovation into motion. With an expansive collection of ultra-intelligent new technologies, this is easily our smartest SUV yet.
Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
A new concept in automobile cockpit control, the Mercedes-Benz User Experience advances to the forefront of innovation. MBUX integrates digital in-dash displays including a touchscreen, touch-sensitive controls, Bluetooth®* hands-free and audio streaming, and an available industry-advancing voice control system that responds to your everyday speaking voice and phrasing of commands. You can set up multiple user profiles of favored settings, and groups of settings can be saved as themes or moods.
Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
A highly advanced system takes voice control to a fascinating new level. Memorizing fixed commands is a thing of the past, and artificial intelligence makes the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) a future you can live today. Vehicle functions respond to natural, conversational phrases. For example, say, “I feel cold,” and MBUX can adjust the climate control. It even learns new phrases over time and responds with more flexible and friendly language as well.
The design of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® and 2020 Mercedes-Benz 450 4MATIC® can best be described as progressive. Several fresh features command attention, including the following:
- Steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- Two grab handles on the center console
- Widescreen dual display with 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- 12.3″ multimedia display with touchscreen
- New generation Touchpad in the center console
- Trim elements in open pore woods
- New 64-Color Ambient Lighting
Like all Mercedes-Benz SUV’s, there’s no shortage of options to increase comfort for all passengers. Optional features include:
- E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL with AIRMATIC air suspension (GLE 450 4MATIC®)
- Augmented Video for Navigation
- MBUX Interior Assistant gesture control
- Head-Up Display
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Inductive Wireless Charging
- ENERGIZING Comfort
- Air Balance cabin fragrance system
- Warmth and Comfort Package
- Burmester® High-End 3D Surround Sound System
Cargo Space & Dimensions
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE dimensions offer plenty of wiggle room in both the front and rear. The newly available 3rd-Row Seat Package allows you to expand the GLE seating capacity from five to seven and integrates a third seating row, two USB-C ports, and power second-row seats. Here’s a quick look at the GLE interior dimensions:
- Front Legroom: 40.3 inches
- Rear Legroom: 40.9 inches
- Front Headroom: 40.5 inches
- Rear Headroom: 39.6 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 59.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 58.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Nearly 80 cubic feet
Explore the 2020 GLE Interior at Fletcher Jones Motorcars!
Ready to tour the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior for yourself? Let Fletcher Jones Motorcars be your guide! Contact us to schedule a test drive near Laguna Beach and Corona Del Mar. We’ll introduce you to the GLE SUV’s spacious cabin and many innovative features, so if you do decide to drive home in a new GLE, you’ll feel confident it’s the right choice for you and your family.
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.