How to Use Mercedes-Benz Park Assist
How do you use Mercedes-Benz park assist? Park assist is a convenient feature your Mercedes-Benz may have. It is there to help you in tight situations! Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how to use Mercedes-Benz park assist!
- Make sure your vehicle has park assist, there will be a blue “P” in the middle of your dashboard if it is equipped with park assist
- Drop your speed and press the parking assist button to the left of the controller on your center console
- A blue parking assist icon will appear on the instrument cluster and multimedia display
- After you have passed a space large enough to park, you should see an arrow
- Stop the car and put it into reverse
- It will ask if you want help and say yes by hitting the ok button
- Take your hands off the wheel but maintain brake pressure
- The car will take over to back into a spot
- Put the car into drive to straighten up
- You are parked!
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (949) 718-3000 or come visit us in store.