How to Use Mercedes-Benz Keyless Go®
How do you use Mercedes-Benz Keyless Go®? Keyless Go® is a convenient feature on many Mercedes-Benz vehicles. It assists you when you have your hands full or are on the go! Keep reading or watch the video below to learn how to use it.
- Check if your car has keyless go, which you can tell by a chrome top on the door handle and a square indentation on the handle
- To lock the door, have the key within arms distance and touch the handle’s indentation
- To unlock the door, touch the inside of the door handle as if you were opening the door
- To start the car, put your foot against the brake and push the start/ stop button
- To turn the car off, park the car, depress the brake and push the start/stop button again
- Open the trunk by making a kick motion under the trunk
- To close the trunk, make the same kicking motion
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (949) 718-3000 or come visit us in store.