How to Program a Mercedes-Benz Garage Door Opener
How do you program your Mercedes-Benz garage door opener? One of the handiest features in your Mercedes-Benz is the opportunity to program the buttons on your rear-view mirror to open your garage. Keep reading to set up your garage remote sync or watch the video below!
- Have your existing garage opening/closing remote handy
- Turn your vehicle’s ignition on
- Press and hold the first and last button on the rear-view mirror until the LED light on the mirror turns green
- Press and hold the button you want to pair, then let it go
- When the light is flashing orange, take the existing garage remote and press it about 1-6 inches away
- If the light turns green, you’re ready to go!
- If your light is flashing green ,there are a few more steps
- Exit the vehicle, with the ignition on
- Locate the “learn” or “train” button on your garage door motor and press it
- Return to your vehicle within 30 seconds of pressing it
- Press the desired button until the garage door reacts
- You’re good to go!
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (949) 718-3000 or come visit us in store.