How to Connect Your Bluetooth® in a Mercedes-Benz
How do you connect to the Bluetooth® in your Mercedes-Benz? Mercedes-Benz vehicles have so many fun features, such as pairing your smartphone via Bluetooth®. Keep reading for instructions on how to set up your vehicles Bluetooth® or watch the video below!
- Make sure your smartphone’s Bluetooth® is on
- It should be searching for devices to connect to
- Press the “media” button or it may be called “disc” on older models on your center console
- Take the scroll pad or touchpad and pull it back to go to options
- Select Bluetooth® audio devices then select connect via audio devices
- It should now show up on your phone as MB Bluetooth®
- Select MB Bluetooth® on your phone and authorize it by pressing pair on the phone, yes on the command screen, and then yes one more time to match the passkey
- You’re all set!
Visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars
At Fletcher Jones Motorcars, we are here to help! For additional assistance, call (949) 718-3000 or come visit us in store.