Trust your tire care to the Master Certified technicians of Fletcher Jones Motorcars. When it comes to knowing your vehicle inside and out, you can always count on them for expert tire advice. The proper performance and effective life of your tires depends on various factors, including tire type, speeding rating, inflation pressure, wheel alignment, road conditions and your driving habits. Regardless of tread wear, Mercedes-Benz recommends that your tires and spare be replaced after 6 years. Here at Fletcher Jones Motorcars, we offer the following services:
- Tire Inspection - Routine tire maintenance will help ensure that your vehicle retains its superior safety and performance. Servicing your vehicle's tires and its other mechanical components in one place will save you time and money. Furthermore, be sure to check your tire pressure periodically.
- Wheel Alignment - If your vehicle is "pulling" one way or the other as you drive, your suspension may be out of alignment, which can adversely impact tire wear and performance. If necessary, we can conduct a four-wheel computerized alignment of front and rear suspension.
- Tire Rotation* - Regular rotation of your vehicle's tires helps prevent uneven wear, improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency and shortened tire life.
- Tire Balancing - As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, we can computer-balance all four wheels.
Whenever you need tire repair, maintenance or replacement, trust the Mercedes-Benz tire specialists at Fletcher Jones Motorcars. Call (888) 897-1784 for more information.
* Per tire manufacturer recommendations. Vehicles with staggered width tires can not have their tires rotated.
Number One Claim based on MBUSA New and Pre-Owned Sales Results 12/31/12.