On-Call 24 Hours
Throughout the life of your Mercedes-Benz, a Roadside Assistance expert is just a toll-free call away. For assistance contact 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372) any time you're on the road, day or night, if you have a problem related to your Mercedes-Benz.
Effective January 1, 2011 the Roadside Assistance Program was expanded to include free towing for all customers. This service will include free towing only from Roadside Assistance to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership for all eligible Mercedes-Benz customers who experience a mechanical issue or are involved in an accident.
This added benefit provides another reason for servicing your vehicle at Fletcher Jones Motorcars, an authorized dealer, where certified mechanics using only Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts provide the kind of care that will keep you and your Mercedes-Benz on the road for years to come.
Eligibility & Coverage
The following criteria makes you eligible for Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance:
- Your vehicle is under any Mercedes-Benz warranty (New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Extended Limited Warranty, Certified Pre-Owned Warranty)
- Your vehicle is out of warranty, and is regularly serviced at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership (a single transaction of at least $100 in the 18 months prior to the Roadside call)
- Your vehicle was purchased directly from an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership prior to January 4, 2011and you still own the vehicle
If your vehicle does not meet any of these requirements, please visit Fletcher Jones Motorcars for service to qualify for Roadside Assistance.
Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance will offer the following complimentary services for eligible vehicles:
Sign & Drive
- Replace a flat tire with a spare
- Jump start
- Small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out
Please note that in certain unique circumstances, additional charges may apply to Sign & Drive and towing.
Number One Claim based on MBUSA New and Pre-Owned Sales Results 12/31/12.