Join a Winning Team
The strength of our team comes from respecting our differences and our mutual trust. We believe that – in the end – it’s always the extraordinary efforts of our team members working together, that makes great things happen.
Our Guiding Principles
- Smile – We are on stage. Always maintain positive eye contact and body language. Use a courteous vocabulary with our guests – use words like “My pleasure,” “Certainly,” “I’ll be happy to,” and “Good Morning.”
- Be confident. Never say “I don’t know,” rather find a solution.
- Commitment. Instant guest appeasement is the responsibility of every team member. Whoever receives a complaint will own it, resolve it, and record it.
- Treat our guests as a first time visitor in your home. Use our guest’s name if and when possible. Anticipate their needs. Seek to surprise and delight them.
- Cordially escort our guests to their desired location rather than pointing out directions to another area of the dealership.
- Actively listen to our internal and external guests for opportunities to add value while exceeding expectations.
- Consciously seek ways to recognize the extraordinary efforts of others. Catch people doing things right.
- Take pride in and care for your personal appearance and demeanor. We are all responsible for conveying a professional image.
- Be an ambassador of the dealership in and outside the workplace. Always talk positively. Communicate any challenges to the appropriate person.
- We attract, nurture, and retain the most talented people in the industry by providing the highest quality work environment where productivity, creativity, and personal and professional growth can flourish.
- Have Fun!
We offer a rigorous training program and opportunities in Sales, Service, Business Development, Finance, and Management. View positions within these departments using the tabs below.
- Sales Management
- Finance Manger
- Sales Consultant
- Product Specialist
- Delivery Specialist
- Sales Support
- Service Management
- Service Advisor
- Shop Foreman
- Service Drive Technical Specialist
- Shuttle Driver
- Airport Representative
- Technician Trainee
- Detail Team
- Parts Advisor
- Inventory Control
- BDC Management
- Business Development Representatives
- Internet Consultants
- Guest Relations Representatives
- First Impressionist
- Business Office
- HR Team
- Sales Admin
- Service Admin
Our Mission We Deliver a World Class Guest Experience through the Pursuit of Excellence.